A Fun Things XD

Dear Diary,
cheer

Hai , hooolaaa, well actually awal im kinda emo bad mood. Haha not bad mood just like patah seribu , feel like kena main je .Who ? Wanna know of course Ultramen who else . Hahaha XD. Why ? Because i was only exist in his mind when he really bored. Ultramen make me feel like actually i not really that mean to him. You text me just coz you re bored don't you ? I hope no.. I always remember you , you re always in my mind, almost every moment. I wake up the first thing i check my phone even i know there is no new message.  I still hope miracle will happen :') it happen sometimes but not always . But i still do the same thing every morning.I guess i still have many day go . Hahaha .   I love you so i decided to keep on trying.



But Take A Note just because i'm willing to wait , does not mean , you can just simply let me wait , and fooling me. :)I know you not purposely don't wanna reply my message but a sorry actually can make feel more comfort . But it is oke. I guess i m just to greedy of your love , i need to stop it :') Hahaha Cheer Jess relax laaaa


Funny & fun things
Gambar kat atas ni . Heheh apalagi aku buat . Nama dia tukar . Hahaha . Sure confused apa yang tukar . oke tengok gambar satu lgi . Aku tulis nama dia ultramen sawan. Nak cakap edit , tak jugak screen capture mah . Hahaha Password dia mana aku ada. dia da tukar .Hahahaha saja bila geram nanti buat lagi .Software dia pa? Tak nak bagitahu. Nak tahu juga ? HAHAHA cari aku kat facebook or twitter nanti aku inbox XDD actually banyak lagi boleh aku buat comment , about just masih tak mahir. Omg Ultramen cakap nak call aku kejap lagi. Atau dia silap sent? Rasanya mesti bukan aku . Mesti aku silap lagi  .