#Terkilan I dont love myself ?

Dear diary ,
@woequality ☀︎ on insta~


I back to you diary . I feel deep sorrow inside here right in my chest in deeper chest where heart stored. I dont hate you . I just cant accept when people say i dont love myself or i dont love my parent. Why ? seriously i'm speechless like why can you simply label me like this . Maybe in this case i seem not loving myself . But no , i love myself a lot . This year i try to fasting throughout this month without skipping a day . Ok , i dont sahur yes , i dont have habbit to sahur because i used to feel more hungry when sahur . Im the only one fasting so what do you expect  ? No one cook for me or prepared breakfast for my sahur . No one wake me up for sahur , i used to wake up for sahur when form 1 because my ex usually will call me up , but since we break up i dont really sahur , just a few times during form 2 & 3 . wanna be my alarm ? . but nevermind i wanna lock myself in my own world . Is so hard sometimes for me to deal with people judgement or comment . Today first day i fasting know what ? Everything on that table were my favourite food that really uncommon for me to have it . But then , i need to be strong to continue my fasting im the only one fasting . To my muslim my friends dont say i dont understand how it feel , but actually i should say you dont understand how it feel to be the only one fasting in your family . But i take it positively because compared this fasting to the those kid that havent eat for a few days out there my hardship re nothing. i should be thankful .

Saya buka puasa hari ni makan roti je . And bro you say aku tak simpati dekat diri aku , aku penat nak masak serious penat bro . Aku tak ada motor , no license aku nak keluar aku jalan kaki faham ? Aku pergi tuition pun aku jalan kaki kadang2 sebab tak nak menyusahkan parent aku . Kalau nak pergi tesco aku jalan walaupun parent ada dekat rumah sebab aku dah terbiasa kalau selagi mampu aku jalan , aku jalan . Kalau dekat kedai nak balik rumah petang aku jalan sebab petang biasa ramai orang . Rumah aku dengan kedai jauh , tak jauh juga bila naik kereta , naik motor . Dari lembah impiana sampai Super N8 memang tak terasa jauh yang duduk dalam kereta yang naik motor . Tapi cuba yang cakap lebih tu jalan sendiri ? Dulu tuition malam terpaksa jalan dari tiong fatt sampai super n8 . haa pelbagai perasaans sedia ada dalam hati tapi mampu buat apa ? Tengok langit sematkan kata kata pada diri yang aku kuat , aku tak takut . im jess aku tak boleh takut , aku kena berdikari . Paling ngeri bagi aku , bila sampai taman rasa lega but horror part datang bila  anjing sekumpulan duduk tengah jalan tunggu kau . Call adik ,yang kat rumah tak ada seorang pn jawab . Apa kau rasa  ? Dah buntu jalan ke tak ? Aku susahkan diri pergi tuition orang cakap , sebab aku tahu aku perlu tuition aku nak berjaya , bukan sebab diriku tapi parent aku . Aku yang sulung ni kena berjaya dalam hidup coz im the only one n first to reduce all those hardship they need to go.

Senang jadi aku ? Senang , kena kacau dengan senior kena buli , kutuk , hina bagai  ikutkan hati nak je ambik tali ikat leher depa sampai tak bernafas tapi aku tak gila , aku waras aku tahan . hmm i love myself that why i want to be more strong .

Lana Del Rey | via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.