Decaying at home

Hai ,

Helo stalker . Hai hater . Love you. How re you ? Im fine but worst . Just decaying at home nothing else . Looking blank at the blank celling . People re reading im sleeping and doing my own stuff.
Exam ? I guess i done it badly . *clap* . I dont put too much hope because i done it totally badly :) . Im suffering my mestrual cycle pain or PMS . Yaa . Ya hai, mestrual  cycle . I glad you visit me with all your sibling i mean special sibling . Like headache , pain and etc bla bla . Actually i dont suffer this kind of thing . But i guess it started right after i stop my healthy lifestyle.

I stop jogging , eat maggie alot and sleep late . I guess these re the main causes. I dont really manage my time so well  . But i think if i rearrange my timetable maybe eveything will be better i wanna try to arrange . :) i still left my moral stuff haish. I dont really study . So bad feel guilty for my future . Alright i wanna stop typing . Bye love you .fine just hate my psm .not projek sarjana muda ok ? But what i can say the same of both is both very Babi. Hahahahahahahahahahah bye muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.